Saturday, September 18, 2010

Labor Day #2

Just more pictures for my friends.......to make you all want to join me there next August.


I love little towns with sidewalks like these.
This is in Joseph, OR.
6 miles from our cabin.



And I just like the look of old buildings



They do a lot of bronze work there in Joseph.  There are a couple of foundries that you can tour.  One of them did the famous "bulls" for Merrill Lynch (which is somewhere in New York...the statues...in front of the ML building)
And Joseph has many bronze statues on street corners of their main street.



more sidewalks...
(I have a confession---blogger is not letting me make my pictures big unless I have text between pictures.  I don't have the time to work with it right now...so I'm writing random, mindless statements. )



This is Rich's favorite hardware store--in the whole world.

end of part 2.


No comments: