Monday, April 6, 2009

Regents Meeting

My friend and Great Basin College (GBC) Student Government Association (SGA) Senator, Ilona Somers traveled to the Regents Meeting last Thursday and Friday. I neglected to get a picture of her and I, but managed to take a picture of my dinner Thursday night. Just shows you where my priorities are! It was a spicy scallop and shrimp dish. We also had some fried veggie appetizer that was equally wonderful. Yum-o!!

We at at the Basil Thai Restaurant in Carson City. It is located on Carson Street just down from the Legislature. http://thebasilrestaurant.com/

This is our esteemed Board of Regents for the Nevada Higher System of Education with various Student Government folks from across the state.

1 comment:

Auntie Kay said...

Yummy Yummy - that was always one of my favorite places to eat and they present the food so well. Hope you had great time while you were there!!!